A 10-week journey to prepare courageous adventures to navigate
unfolding crises with curiosity, compassion and courage.
7:00 - 9:00 ET (US Find you time HERE)
Carolyn Baker, Ph.D. is a writer, coach and podcaster. She is an author of 11 books, including Collapsing Consciously: Transformative Truths for Turbulent Times.
Read more about Carolyn here.
- Create a circle of trust, a holding space for transformation
- Create a circle of trust, a holding space for transformation in traumatic, uncertain times.
- Bring experiences of disruption into the circle of light
- Notice tendencies for fear-based reactivity
- Build capacities to PAUSE to deepen courageous and compassionate responses to unfolding disruptions
- Provide practical and replicable resources to invite others into this field of resilience
- Experience the potential of collaboration
- Hold the space for each other to expand our worldview in order to accommodate the transformation that is needed now
- Experience a reliable home base for navigating chaotic times
- Learn how to integrate powerful, transformative experience in your EVERYDAY LIFE while helping other people find their passion and purpose
- Gain new friends (awesome allies!) on The Journey
- Access to The Journey resource that will expand the potential for resilience in your context
- Experience The Art of Convening, the art and science of essential conversation leading to powerful outcomes
- Experience being HELD in a safe and generative community of belonging
- Learn and practice the difference between blind optimism and grounded HOPE